I saw this post in Marz blog today and loved it so I decided to join in on the fun. It's my first time participating in Lauren's Fill in The Blanks Friday and I loved it : D Thank you Lauren for such a fun post : D Looking forward to joining in on Fridays : D
I'm so excited for this weekend!!!!!
1. My last haircut was on October 18,2010 . My split ends had split ends, it had been 8 months since i'd gotten a haircut and I was in desperate need of one : )
2. My most daring hair moment was when it was "Au Natural" Ha! Seriously it's been too long since I've been without hair color.
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is a Pixie cut, I'm scared to go that short. Don't get me wrong it's a super cute haircut but I'm afraid my face is kind of chubby for that even though my mami says it's high cheekbones - blah-blah-blah.The shortest that my hair has been is up to my shoulders.
(2008)4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) a Red - Head. I love Red and to imagine my head all fiery red is wonderful -plus Miguelito insist that I color my hair Red. But unless I decide to spend $150.00 at a Salon to really get the fiery red I want I must comfort myself with some do it yourself highlights, or just reddish brown : D
5. My go-to hair do is just let it loose and wild. Seriously I just wake up in the morning and do nothing! I don't even run a comb through my hair. What a bumb I know, but my hair really
Holding my baby brother looking not so happy with my perm.
6. My biggest hair disaster was when I was 12yrs old an my mom did a perm! on my hair.Yikes now that was horrible.You can see by my face that I was not happy. Oh the Horror!!!
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is I am going to be silly here and say the Princess Leah hairstyle.
8. My best hair day was everyday.I love my hair and the way it curls up sometimes and the way it blows in the wind : D
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was when I was 16yrs old I went to Mexico and decided to get Blonde Highlights, Oh but what a nightmare instead of blonde the lady who did my hair used some sort of silvery color which resulted in me looking like I was full of Grey hairs, the worst part was going back to school in September -Oh the Horror!!!
10. My hair is thick,frizzy,coarse,and a living Rainbow : D