A quick post today from Lauren's Fill in The Blanks Friday : )
1. Black Friday is craziness, being really desperate, and so not worth it!
2. Christmas shopping this year will include shopping for Miguelito,family and friends : )
3. Holiday shopping makes me happy and annoyed. Things get bad with other very rude people, living in New York makes you a little crazy but that's ok you have to be crazy to live in NYC Ha!
4. This year my Christmas list will include Fisheye No 2 Pink Edition, and some other goodies but I really love to take pictures and would love this special addiciton : )
|I Love the time I went shopping and found this little boy on sale : )|
5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? Hmmm- I'm both. I love to find a good bargain and when I go shopping I look for bargains but if what I need is not on sale I still get it because I need it. I love to go thrifting!!
6. The best and worst things about shopping is The best thing - is shopping by myself it's very relaxing just browsing the aisles and daydreaming a little : ) Maybe hoping I'll bump into James Mcavoy or a certain vampire ; P The worst things going shopping when there are way to many people (which is about to start next week) Especially because they all get pushy and oh so rude! Personally I don't like getting pushed or elbowed really really hard - New Yorkers are mean!
7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? Both! I especially love shopping on Craigslist,Ebay, or Etsy!