The days go by so fast if you don't stop and take a look around something might pass you by. Hope that everyone had a great weekend and an even happier Monday : D Our Monday is an exciting one because we get to start our Harry Potter marathon counting down to Friday. I will pick up our Harry Potter tickets tomorrow!!!!! 4 more days till the next Harry Potter installment ; D
|North Carolina - 2008|
1) I always need to make it to the movie theater on time. I LOVE the previews! and it's a must for me.
2) I'm spoiled : D And Humberto spoils me even more - Thank God fro True Love : D
3) I must sleep with the door closed! I will not sleep if it is open. It's all part of me being a scaredy cat. What if I'm sleeping and something try's to come and get me, or the door starts swinging - shuddering : P
4) Worms Freak me out! Yeah Yeah they are small and won't eat me or anything but they can squirm after me.
5) I HATE-HATE-HATE water bugs. I swear they are trying to get me.
I was five months pregnant with Miguelito and I was at our movie place trying to decide what scary movie to rent. When I felt something in my leg, I ignored the feeling and kept skimming through the movies when I felt it again something walking/crawling through my leg. I told my sister I felt something and she said it must be my head, when I felt it again this time in my inner thigh. I freaked out and squished my jean and held on for dear life. I'm standing there with a handful of jean crying. My sister tells me to take my jeans off, I'm in a public place. I can't - she says jump up and down what if it runs I can't but it's my only choice. I get ready, let go and start jumping up and down, meanwhile I'm screaming and crying, after jumping for like what seems an eternity something really big and brown and still alive comes flying out - it was a HUGE water bug!!! I was crying so hard I got an anxiety attack. 3 yrs later when I worked in Curves a water bug ran after me seriously it started chasing after me. That's why I say they are out to get me. Oh but that was horrible, I can just imagine how my Miguelito felt while I was jumping up and down.