|My Care Bear ornament found yesterday while thrifting :)|
1) I LOVE thrifting. There's been days when I've gone thrift shop hopping!
2) There was a time when I would not eat Cauliflower because it reminded me of a brain. But I finally got around to tasting it and it's really good. That goes to show that you should never judge food by the way it looks. I'm still working on not judging food.
3) I have a crazy obsession with nail polish, seriously they are everywhere around my apartment. Husband just laughs at my crazy obsession.
4) Music is my life! You can always find me playing loud music, dancing and singing around my apartment.
5) There was a time in which dogs scared me, I would always shy away from them. Thanks to an incident with a strangers dog when I was little. Our Manhattan helped me, I will always remember the first time he came home and he barked I screamed so loud - ha!
What are some things about you?
Do you like thrifting?