Disclaimer: This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Huggies and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Time goes by way too fast and I can't believe that my son is going to be 11 years old in the next 2 weeks and that baby girl is going to be 7 months already. I remember when Miguel was a baby in diapers and it's been great to see how far Huggies has come, they have always been our go to diapers.
I love that I can rely on them, to help keep my baby girl dry and now that she moves, rolls over and is starting to crawl around the New Huggies Little Movers Diapers are perfect. The new double grip strip is a comfy and comfortable - they are soft velcro strips that are located on the sides of the front diaper panel. They help the diaper so that when baby moves around, it stays in place!
When baby moves, diaper stays in place so no mess. Rolling around has never been so much fun.
We love showing baby girl how much fun movement can be. Dancing in the living room, jumping up and down and playing in the park. nowadays with so much technology taking over it's important to take a break and show your kids how important movement is.
It's especially important during Summer days when it's so hot outside and all you want to do is stay inside with the air conditioner on high :)
Here I will share a few tips that I hope will help you:
1) If it's a super hot day, wait until it's late in the afternoon. Summer afternoons always tend to be cooler.
2) Make it a fun, family day. Run around the sprinklers, have a family picnic.
3) Go to the swings and swing away. Swinging is good leg exercise.
4) Walk it off. Take the kids for a nice Summer treat, yes sweets are allowed. Everything in moderation is ok. Buy a sundae and share it, then go walk it off and watch the Sunset.
5) Most importantly always remember to have fun. Always carry a ball, some bubbles, a bathing suit, towel and be ready for Sumer Day memories!
Huggies is helping make a difference and has recently partnered up with leading fitness movement expert, Nikki Glor and MyGym. They are showing and helping encourage parents to embrace those "Moving Movements".
To celebrate your little one's moving movements go visit Huggies.com/moments and upload a photo or video of your baby's best moves. You'll receive a Huggies coupon for $2.00 and get the chance to be featured on the Huggies Facebook page.
You can also check out the hashtag #MovingMoments on social media channels to check out all the fun families are having everywhere!
Now heres a fun giveaway from Huggies for a C'est La Vie Reader :)
Pack of Diapers
Pack of Wipes
Re-usable plastic water bottle
My Gym Class Gift Certificate
Prize Pack Value - $50.00
Good Luck, Loves!
Now tell me, Whats your favorite Summer activity?