Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. All words and opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Everybody's favorite little wooden boy is now available on Digital HD and will be available on Blu-ray tomorrow January 30th.
Now you can relive the magic of wishing upon a star and how far the love of a parent will go.
We were sent a Digital HD copy of Pinocchio which arrived just in time for our weekly movie night, who am I kidding we have more than one movie night a week.
Movies are the perfect escape and way to spend family time together.
This would be Valentina's first time watching Pinocchio.
Valentina loves watching movies, especially Disney ones.
Pinocchio was on our must watch list with her and it was so fun to be able to take that off our must see movies.
I made sure to grab some bags of our favorite popcorn, which included sea salt ones and cheddar ones. Movie snacks are always complete with the yummiest cupcakes, especially when they are small and yummy.
We grabbed our comfiest blankets and bundled up in the sofa and we were ready to Wish Upon a Star.
Valentina did not move during the entire movie, not even when the whale ate our friends up.
I really thought, she'd be scared but she was more worried about how they'd get out.
It was great to be able to talk to Valentina about the movie and explain to her certain scenes from Pinocchio. She now believes that her nose might grow if she says no, lol. We are working on that. The best part was Wishing Upon A Star with her, baby girl will be 3 years old in a few days and it can be a little bit difficult to explain to her what a wish is. After talking with her, Valentina wished upon a star that she could go to Ecuador to see her other abuelita (grandma), who she's never met.
That made my heart swell up triple in size. As for me, it's been a scary few days and I made sure to wish for peace.
Such a beautiful movie with a beautiful message of love and magic.
The best part of Pinocchio now being available on Digital HD is that we can watch it on any tablet or phone, as long as we have the Disney Movies app. Valentina can be seen in the above picture watching Pinocchio again from the comfort of her teepee.
She hasn't stopped singing:
"When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you"...
with toddler words of course.
“Pinocchio” tells the tale of wood-carver Geppetto's beloved puppet who embarks on a thrilling quest – with faithful friend Jiminy Cricket – that tests his bravery, loyalty and honesty, all virtues he must learn to fulfill his heart’s desire: to become a real boy.
BLU-RAY, DIGITAL HD* & DISNEY MOVIES ANYWHERE:
* Walt’s Story Meetings: Pleasure Island – The Pleasure Island scene in “Pinocchio” had much more development than what is seen in the film. Join Pixar’s Pete Docter and Disney historian and author J.B. Kaufman as they explore artwork recently discovered in Disney’s animation research library revealing some of the attractions, gags and games, which Disney animators created for this iconic location of the film, that never made it on screen.
* In Walt’s Words – “Pinocchio” – Hear Walt himself discuss the making of “Pinocchio” through archival recordings and interviews.
* The Pinocchio Project: “When You Wish Upon a Star” – Music influencers Alex G, Tanner Patrick and JR Aquino from Disney’s Maker Studios, a global leader in short-form videos, gather in a creative workspace to create their rendition of the film’s signature song, “When You Wish Upon a Star,” and produce a fresh new music video.
* Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in “Poor Papa” – This recently restored and scored 1927 short features Oswald the Lucky Rabbit who gets multiple visits from the stork and is forced to attempt various methods to help stop the onslaught of baby deliveries.
* Classic Bonus Features – These offerings from prior home entertainment releases include hours of bonus material, such as the making of “Pinocchio,” deleted scenes, sing-alongs, storyboards and theatrical trailers.
Product SKUs: Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD, Digital HD/SD, Disney Movies Anywhere
Feature Run Time: Approximately 88 minutes
Rating: G in U.S. and Canada
Audio: Blu-ray = English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks
DVD = English, Spanish, and French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks
Subtitles: English ESL, English SDH, French & Spanish
Make sure to follow on Social Media:
Make sure to grab a copy of Pinocchio available tomorrow on Blu-Ray and download some of the following activity sheets.
Your family will love wishing upon a star.
Now for some fun news. On lucky C'est La Vie Reader will win their own Digital HD copy of Pinocchio.
Giveaway will end on February 8th, the day Valentina turns 3 years old :)