1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is... Any Christmas song! What song is there to hate, we sing our lungs out to all of them, Spanish and English. Con mi burrito sabanero voy camino a Belen...
2.Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? Hot Chocolate all the way!! I'm not a big fan of Egg Nog.
3.When do you put your decorations up? Ummmmm... Most of them are up already, except my Christmas tree but that is going up any day now. You better believe before Thanksgiving is here :) Yep, I'm that cool!
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner? What aren't we having, tis the question. Oh, just the traditional Mexican Christmas dinner. We make our own tamales, pozole, arroz con leche, batida, tostadas, and some cupcakes of course.
5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Meeting at my parents house with my sibblings, and the music and singing and dancing that goes on as we cook. We start the cooking prep very early on Dec 24th and the celebration goes on all the way till the late hours of the 25th. You can rad more about how I celebrate Christmas here and here.
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing? Yes, every year. We love it and Miguelito loves this tradition.
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth??
8. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum! Candy canes definitely rock, whether they are hanging from my Christmas tree or my mouth :)
9. What's the best thing about Christmas? Being able to spend it with my loved ones, how beautiful my NYC looks during this holiday season and how Christmas brings out the best in all of us!
10. All I want for Christmas is... To spend it with those close to my heart and that everyone has a blessed Holiday season. I also wouldn't mind a new Polar watch, some new cute workout clothes and a pair of Mizunos - which I'm dying to try out.
I tag all of you! Hope you'll play along and if you do, just leave your link in the comments below!
Hooray for the holiday season!