The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Mizuno.
You guys remember that awesome package I received last week that had a pair of the new, yet to be released Mizuno Wave Rider 17?!? Well it's been more than a week and I've been able to take them on some morning runs.
I think that I can safely say that they have been great for Jellybean and I. My preggo running feet have been free of pain. They are so soft and cushiony.
Before I continue let me state two things:
1) I am girl runner
2) Yes, I own way too many running shoes (Not a bad thing in my opinion)
So, you might ask yourself how can a girl that owns lots of running shoes say that these are the best?
Well they are, and along with the other pairs that I own, these will also be part of my running shoes and will be in rotation with the other pairs that I own.
This is not my first time trying out a pair of Mizunos and I couldn't have been happier when the chance to review a new pair of Mizunos came up. I jumped up in the air, and I don't mean it literally. Last year I won my first pair via another runners blog and I fell in love with the idea of my runs being brilliant. Only difference with this pair of Mizunos is that the Wave Rider 17 are Neutral compared to my old Wave Inspire 9 that are Support shoes (you can read more about m experience with that pair here) I've been meaning to try a pair of Neutral shoes and see if I could transition to them. Well guess what? I have and I love it!
Sure, I'm not running as fast as before but I'm still running and when my feet hit the pavement, they feel cushioned and supported. They are way lighter (they only weigh 7.8oz) than my Wave Inspire 9. which makes me want to run faster but that will have to wait until after Jellybean is born.
I also love the colors, that's a major plus for me. I love that they are pink, and flashy.
I'm also loving the mesh material used on the upper part of the shoe. My feet appreciate the fresh air and my toes appreciate the ability to wiggle into soft material.
My verdict? This pair is a must for every runner, they will definitely make your runs brilliant!
My husband now wants a pair! Maybe if he's been good, Santa will bring him his own pair of Wave Rider 17s :)
|Wave Rider 17 - Color: Sugar Corral - Aurora - Dark Slate|
The Wave Rider 17s will be available starting tomorrow December 5, 2013 and will retail for $114.95
They are available in other colors: White - Dark Slate - Dewberry
and Dark Slate - Cabbage - Raspberry Rose.
Some other key features are:
- The shoes U4ic midsole delivers, resilient cushioning - means you every time your feet hit the pavement your feet feel heavenly.
- New dissolving upper fit with new DMF execution and soft, supple mesh materials - means your feet get fresh air and more room for for your little piggies.
- SmoothRide Engineering for a brilliant run - your runs will definitely be brilliant.
- Lateral Forefoot Sculpting for smooth touchdown and transition - Every time you run it feels like your feet are being hugged.
- Blown rubber forefront with deep flex grooves for optimal flexibility and cushioning - which means that you will never want to take these sneakers off!!!
Are you a Mizuno runner? Have you tried Wave Riders before?
Do you rotate between running sneakers or are you a one of a kind sneaker person?